Friday, April 20, 2012

On my way out last night (19th april 2012), I received an email from utown which kind of made my day. I'm going Tembusu! Most probably. Still trying to figure out a way to finance at least part of the costs myself, and discuss it with my parents. Now I'm just waiting for the application status to change. I'm thankful things have been going well for me this year, and thankful for the support my friends and parents have given me. Wallow-in-self-pity state, you've been kicked out of the window. I shall work on kicking other nonsense out of the window.

Roughly 2-3 more months till the start of school, I honestly cannot wait. I know people tell me it's not as exciting as it sounds but.. the thought of doing different modules excite me. Exams do sound horrible so let's just leave them aside, let me dance around first.

-

Also read Disquiet by Julia Leigh yesterday. It was a good book.

No comments: